The navigation bar of Request Mode includes:
- Drop down arrow to select different pages for revision requests.
- Refresh button: The refresh button updates the selected page.
- My Requests: See a list of submitted requests and the status of all requests (In Progress/Need info/Completed).
Select a page from the drop-down menu.
Use the search field to find a page. An eye icon next to a page indicates that the page is hidden.
Select the Refresh icon to refresh your site.
Select the checklist icon to see all requests in a single place. Select a page from the drop-down menu to filter requests by page. The possible statuses are:
- Need Info: Requests need additional detail
- In Progress: Requests are currently being worked on
- Completed: Requests are completed