- Click the image you would like to update
- Select an image from the Image Library
How does my Image Library work?
Your image library allows you to pull images from several different sources:
- Your Digital Command Center - These are images stored within your CMS (content management system)
- Mopro’s Media Library - This is a library of stock images available for you to search, use, and apply images to your website
- Your Facebook page* - Your image library can pull images from your configured Facebook page
- Your Instagram account* - Your image library can pull images from your configured Instagram
- Your Twitter account* - Your image library can pull images from your configured Twitter account
- Your Yelp page* - Your image library can pull images from your configured Yelp page
Simply select the source you would like to pull from, then click –or– drag and drop the image into place.
You can also upload an image from your computer by clicking or dragging an image to the blue "Drag imager here or click to upload" button (see screenshot below).
*If your social media accounts are not configured at this time, simply drop in your business account’s URL address to configure.