What is a Gallery Block?
A Gallery Block is a page section that deals primarily with image content, allowing you to add a beautifully designed gallery preview to your site. The following elements are included:
- Image Gallery previews (featuring 3-5 images)
You can also add a background image or apply design elements to your block with your A.I. Designer button and Paint Brush icon.
What is the purpose of a Gallery Block?
Gallery Blocks allow you to include a block, or page section, that deals with image content, providing stylized layouts that feature between 3 to 5 images. Common use-cases for Gallery Blocks include:
- Image gallery/portfolio/project previews
Adding and editing a Gallery Block
- Hover over the area you would like to add a headline block
- Click the blue plus sign
- Edit header/subheader/text/CTA text
Updating images within a Gallery Block
Designing a Gallery Block
Use the following capabilities to stylize your block:
- Add a background image to the container
- Use the A.I. Design Pro (robot) button to apply different background graphics to the block
- Use the Paint brush icon to:
- Manually select a background graphic
- Adjust transparency, and/or gray scale the graphic
- Select text alignments
- Lock background and transparency of background graphic settings