What is a Text Block?
A Text Block is a page section that enables you to include paragraphs of text to your page. A Text Block includes the following elements:
- Paragraph text
You can also add a background image or apply design elements to your block with your A.I. Designer button and Paint Brush icon.
What is the purpose of a Text Block?
Text Blocks allow you to include a substantial amount of text content within a single section, or block. Uploading an image and including a CTA (call-to-action) button to supplement text is recommended, however isn’t necessary. Common uses for Text Blocks include:
- Adding text content in paragraph and/or list formation
- Providing information on the homepage, which then directs users to a particular internal page via CTA buttons
Adding and editing a Text Block
- Hover over the area you would like to add a Text Block
- Click the blue plus sign
- Edit header/subheader/text/CTA text
Editing and formatting text within a Text Block
Designing a Text Block
Use the following capabilities to stylize your block:
- Add a background image to the container
- Use the A.I. Design Pro (robot) button to apply different background graphics to the block
- Use the Paint brush icon to:
- Manually select a background graphic
- Adjust transparency, and/or gray scale the graphic
- Select text alignments
- Lock background and transparency of background graphic settings