What is a Headline Block?
A Headline Block is a page section that includes the following elements:
You can also add a background image or apply design elements to your block with your A.I. Designer button and Paint Brush icon.
What is the purpose of a Headline Block?
Headline Blocks are available to use for any instances that don’t require large text sections or images. Common use-cases for Headline Blocks include:
- Highlighting important short pieces of text
- Separating blocks of similar styles
Adding and editing a Headline Block
- Hover over the area you would like to add a headline block
- Click the blue plus sign
- Edit header/subheader/CTA text
Designing a Headline Block
Use the following capabilities to stylize your block:
- Add a background image to the container
- Use the A.I. Design Pro (robot) button to apply different background graphics to the block
- Use the Paint brush icon to:
- Manually select a background graphic
- Adjust transparency, and/or gray scale the graphic
- Select text alignments
- Lock background and transparency of background graphic settings