Below are the steps you must complete to accept transactions online:
1. Add products
2. Set up your payment gateway
3. Set up your shipping options.
4. Input Taxes and Refunds (Optional)
5. Set up your notifications (Optional but strongly suggested)
6. Launch your E-Commerce store.
A payment gateway is required to sell online on your Mopro site. You may either sign up for one of the 10 payment gateways listed under Checkout, or use a Business PayPal account, which you can enter under Express Checkout. Note: You must use a payment gateway that is listed under Checkout or Express Checkout.
What’s the difference between the two? The payment gateways under Checkout each have a setup and monthly fee, and keep the customer on your website throughout the checkout process. Using the Business Paypal Account (under Express Checkout) takes the customer to PayPal.com to enter their credit card information, and then back to your site to complete their order.
After you have signed up with the payment gateway of your choosing, click the payment gateway thumbnail and enter the information it requires. Check Pay At Store if you are offering carryout and/or in-store pickup. Click Save to complete the payment gateway set up.
- Check Enable Shipping.
- Enter the address of the location where your products are shipped from.
- Check the regions your products ship to.
- Under Shipping Option, select your carrier or add your own shipping rates by selecting Other Carrier. If you are using UPS and/or FedEx, you will need to enter your account information, including your password and account number.
- Complete the entirety of the Shipping Option setup by selecting your Shipping Fee from the dropdown. If you select Varies by Weight, each of your products must have the weight entered in the E-Commerce tab.
- Charge a Handling Fee by selecting your applicable option from the dropdown, or leave it on None to charge no handling fee.
- Click Save.
Activate Pickup by checking Enable Pickup so that customers can checkout online and then come to your store to pickup their orders.
Add tax rates to your store by clicking the green Add Tax Rate button or the Import .CSV File button.
Enable Returns and Cancellations by completing the settings under Return Order Settings and Cancellation Order Settings. Once you have entered your Return and/or Cancellation Instructions, contact Live Support or your Pro to ensure that the instructions are added to the front end of your website.
Enter the email address and phone number (for text messages) you would like notifications to be sent to, and check the boxes to activate the alerts you would like to receive. Only one email address and one phone number can receive notifications. Click Save.
Launch Your Store
Once you have completed the steps above, you are able to click Launch My Store on the Store Overview page.
If at any time you wish to deactivate your store, toggle ON next to Enable Store in the top right corner of the Store Overview page to OFF.
Tags: E-Commerce, Commerce, Ecommerce