Checkout: Turn the Checkout button OFF if you want to remove the checkout option from your store. This is ideal if you want to use your store as a catalog only- look but don’t buy!
Product Price Setting: To display wording instead of a dollar amount for the product’s price, check the radio button next to Custom Text. You can then enter the wording you would like to display. Note: Only one custom text value can be applied to product prices. For example, all products that are not displaying a dollar value as the price would state “Call for Pricing.”
Payment: A payment gateway is required to sell online on your Mopro site. You may either sign up for one of the 10 payment gateways listed under Checkout, or use a Business PayPal account, which you can enter under Express Checkout. Note: You must use a payment gateway that is listed under Checkout or Express Checkout.
What’s the difference between the two? The payment gateways under Checkout each have a setup and monthly fee, and keep the customer on your website throughout the checkout process. Using the Business Paypal Account (under Express Checkout) takes the customer to PayPal.com to enter their credit card information, and then back to your site to complete their order.
After you have signed up with the payment gateway of your choosing, click the payment gateway thumbnail and enter the information it requires. Check Pay At Store if you are offering carryout and/or in-store pickup. Click Save to complete the payment gateway set up.
- Check Enable Shipping.
- Enter the address of the location where your products are shipped from.
- Check the regions your products ship to.
- Under Shipping Option, select your carrier or add your own shipping rates by selecting Other Carrier. If you are using UPS and/or FedEx, you will need to enter your account information, including your password and account number.
- Complete the entirety of the Shipping Option setup by selecting your Shipping Fee from the dropdown. If you select Varies by Weight, each of your products must have the weight entered in the E-Commerce tab.
- Charge a Handling Fee by selecting your applicable option from the dropdown, or leave it on None to charge no handling fee.
- Click Save.
Activate Pickup by checking Enable Pickup so that customers can checkout online and then come to your store to pickup their orders.
Add tax rates to your store by clicking the green Add Tax Rate button or the Import .CSV File button.
Enable Returns and Cancellations by completing the settings under Return Order Settings and Cancellation Order Settings. Once you have entered your Return and/or Cancellation Instructions, contact Live Support or your Pro to ensure that the instructions are added to the front end of your website.
Enter the email address and phone number (for text messages) you would like notifications to be sent to, and check the boxes to activate the alerts you would like to receive. Only one email address and one phone number can receive notifications. Click Save.