Reputation Manager collects posts on Facebook, Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn, Yelp, Foursquare, and Google Alerts that mention your business. This powerful tool saves you time as you no longer have to check each platform to hear the latest word about your business, and you can respond to posts directly from Reputation Manager, right when you see them.
- Click Get Started.
- If your social accounts are not connected under Settings, you will be prompted to connect them by clicking Connect next to each social platform. You’ll be prompted to log in and authorize Mopro’s access to each account.
- Click I’m Done once you’ve connected your accounts. Reputation Manager will then take up to 15 minutes to collect conversations about your business online.
- Once setup is complete, your posts and the public’s posts about your business are displayed. Keep the social icons at the top activated to display all feeds, or click specific icons to turn off and filter your feeds.
- To respond to a post, click the blue Respond button below it. A pop up box with a text entry field will appear. Type your response into the text field and click Send when you are finished. Your response will be public. Check out the Dos and Don’ts we provide for your response success.
- Your Happiness Meter on the right hand side of the social feeds will display your Happiness Rating, which is based on the content of the post. Reputation Manager will assign a positive, neutral, or negative emoticon to each post, depending on its content. If the emoticon is inaccurate (for example, “End of summer sale” may display a negative emoticon), you are able to change it simply by clicking the dropdown arrow to the right of the emoticon and selecting the appropriate one. This will affect your Happiness Rating.