To set up your Google Analytics:
1. Sign up for a Google account by going to accounts.google.com/signup.
2. Sign up for Google Analytics by going to google.com/analytics.
3. Fill out and complete the Google Analytics New Account page and select Get Tracking ID. This takes you to the Google Analytics Terms of Service Agreement. Click Accept.
4. Head over to the Analytics section of your Digital Command Center and select "Click here to configure analytics" to start configuring. Then click "Connect" under Google Analytics.
5. You'll be taken to your Google Analytics account to authorize Mopro's access. Click "Allow."
6. This takes you back to your Digital Command Center. Select your website from the Select an Account menu and then click "Save."
7. You're all set! It will take about 24 hours for the data to display on your Analytics page.